Quicken Bookkeeping Program
Number of sessions: 2
Course Fee: $20
- Proficiency with mouse: placing cursor, dragging, clicking, double clicking.
- Basic PC knowledge: scroll, dropdown menu, tab, alt, ctrl, resizing, toolbar.
- Basic editing knowledge: backspace, delete, highlight, insert, clipboard.
- To understand the power of the Quicken Bookkeeping Program and analyse what functions would be beneficial to fulfill the user's requirements.
- To learn to set up accounts and categories and to understand their functions.
- To set up and understand the use of the check book.
- To learn the basics of downloading records from financial institutions.
- To understand the use of report generation functions.
- To acquire enough knowledge to start using Quicken.
- To understand the relationship between Quicken and Turbo Tax.
- To learn how to write checks and pay bills on line.
- To explore budgeting functions and use of reports.
- To acquire enough knowledge to use the majority of the functions available in the Quicken Bookkeeping Program.
Quicken is a software program for money management. This class is for for the person interested in using Quicken for the first time and a review for the long time user of Quicken. Applicable for Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating systems.