Apple Watch-Almost All You Want to Know
Number of sessions: 2
Course Fee: $20
- This class is for those interested in learning more about the features of the most popular watch sold -- the Apple Watch.
- Knowledge of iPhone and the latest IOS (16.2 or higher) software installed.
- Please bring your iPhone to class. You must have an iPhone for the Apple Watch to work. It will not work with an Android device.
- An Apple Watch Series 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Ultra is preferred and, if you have one, please bring it to class
- Basic knowledge of the Apple Watch and WatchOS 9.2 or a desire to learn more about the Watch.
- This class will be in-person at the Computer Club Classroom and will be in 2 sessions on different days.
Materials: iPhone and Apple Watch
- Learn about the most useful features of the Apple Watch and the reasons it is becoming an everyday part of peoples' lives.
- Do a deeper dive during the second session into the various settings of the Apple Watch.
Here are just some of the features that we will be exploring on the Apple Watch:
o Ask Siri to send a message and / or set up a Reminder
o Learn how to update your software
o Stream your favorite songs on your run (works wirelessly).
o Discover Always On (Series 5, 6, 7, 8 & Ultra)
o Keep tabs on your resting, walking, and workout recovery heart rate.
o Learn how to do an ECG and monitor your Blood Oxygen level.
o Learn how Fall Detection works.