Apple Watch - Workshop
Number of sessions: 1
Course Fee: $10
- This class is for those interested in doing a deeper dive and learning more about the features of the most popular watch sold -- the Apple Watch.
- Students must have taken a previous Apple Watch class that was conducted in the Grand Computers Club classroom.
- Knowledge of iPhone and the latest IOS (16.5 or higher) software installed.
- Knowledge of the Apple Watch and the latest WatchOS (9.5 or later) software installed.
- Please bring your iPhone to class.
- An Apple Watch Series 4, 5, 6, 7, SE, 8 or Ultra is required for the class.
- Basic knowledge of the Apple Watch and WatchOS 9.5.
- This class will be in-person in the Computer Club Classroom.
Materials: iPhone and Apple Watch Series 4, 5, 6, 7, SE, 8 or Ultra
- During the first hour do a deeper dive into the various settings of the Apple Watch and learn about a variety of apps designed for the Apple Watch
- During the second hour ask your â€œtop of the mindâ€ questions regarding the Apple Watch.
Here are just some of the features that we will be exploring on the Apple Watch:
o Control your home appliances with an Apple Watch.
o Learn how to update and download your software on the Apple Watch.
o Add an appointment to your calendar.
o Discover your devices using the Find My app.
o Keep tabs on current events and significant news stories.
o Learn how to use shortcuts to launch certain apps.