All About Apps for your iPad/ and iPhone
Number of sessions: 2
Course Fee: $20
- iPads and iPhones must be on the most current operating system which is 16.2 so everyone sees what is being taught. Please join Tech Help Tuesdays live or on Zoom to upgrade if needed prior to the class. There will be no support for previous versions.
Bring your ID and Password for Apple ID websites like Apple Store, your email account, & Google that you may need.
Materials: Must have an iPad or iPhone in class.
- Review of iPad/iPhone on most current version of iOS 16.2 & new features.
- Discuss and answer questions on changes for apps on the device.
- Learn how to research apps at the Apple Store.
- Discuss options with the camera - making and using albums - and other apps that provide editing and fun apps for viewing.
- Learn how to attach pictures and files to Email and Messages and save pictures to our devices.
- Learn how to move apps and make folders.
- Using Siri with your apps â€“ how to drive to locations using Siri.
- How to use â€œSearchâ€ for help.
- And more! Bring your questions!
This class is for beginning and advanced students using iPads and iPhones. There are so many new features with every update. We will discuss and use the Apple apps that come with the devices and learn what to look for and how to download other apps from the App Store.
There are currently 1.6 million Apple apps for sports, travel, news, weather, recipes, health, finance, chatting, games and so much more!
How do you decide? Bring your iPads and/or your iPhones and your questions and we will answer them in class!