Google Drive and Google Docs
Number of sessions: 2
Course Fee: $20
- Desktop or Laptop computer with an internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- Experience using a website browser
- Google email address
- Use Google Drive to create the documents, spreadsheets, and slides.
- Learn how to manage your documents using folders on your Google Drive.
- Share and collaborate your documents and folders with others.
- Store, edit and manage your Microsoft Word and Excel documents on your Google Drive instead of your computer.
- Learn how to include links in your documents to other documents.
- Learn how to create browser bookmark folders with quick links to the Google documents on your Google Drive.
This class will instruct students on how to use Google Drive to create documents and share them with others. T