Word Microsoft365 Windows 10&11-Part 1
Number of sessions: 2
Course Fee: $20
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 or 11 . Students will be using Word 365 in the classroom; earlier versions of Word are similar enough that users of these programs will benefit from this class.
- Comfortable with the use of the keyboard and mouse.
- Knowledge of how to save and retrieve documents.
- Use Word to create and edit documents.
- Navigate the ribbons, menus, and toolbars.
- Insert, delete, copy, cut, and paste using the clipboard.
- Insert, delete, modify, and format pictures, clip art, and tables.
- Learn to format text within your documents.
- Use the spelling checker, checker, dictionary, and thesaurus.