Windows 10 &11 File & Disk Management (Class 8)
Number of sessions: 2
Course Fee: $20
- Proficiency with mouse and keyboard.
- Familiar with either Windows 10 or 11.
- Basic file knowledge: finding, opening, saving, and closing files.
- Understand the parts of a filename.
- Review and understand the storage system on your computer.
- Understand and learn how to use File Explorer, previously called Windows Explorer, Computer or My Computer.
- Learn how to create new folders and move existing folders.
- Learn how to nest folders in a meaningful tree structure.
- Learn how to protect your computer from viruses, spying, etc.
- Learn how (and when) to "clean" your hard drive.